BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love & babies

So, I auditioned for a musical at Henegar again. I did "Nuncrackers" over the holidays & I had such a fun time I was determined to go. I found out I was pregnant the Friday before. At first I was worried about doing the show pregnant. But I think I can handle it. The dance routine left me a bit sweaty, but I felt fine afterwards. I'll just be really careful. I'm very excited though.. I love doing community theater & maybe it will keep my mind on other things rather thing thinking about what might go wrong.

As days go by, I'm starting to feel more & more pregnant. I'm feeling those little aches that come with baby getting settled. I had a small feeling of queasy this morning. I'm loading up on my vitamins. My boobs are SO sore. I'm really trying to stay positive. I'm also trying to resist the urge to go buy another pregnancy test. I might still do that on Friday. ;P

Tomorrow is my 4th dating anniversary with my boyfriend, Robert. It's been a roller coaster. But I am just as in love with him now as I was in the beginning. & he is being so supportive this time around. I think he's still in a bit of shock. That's to be expected though. But I feel much more relaxed (if that's even possible with a rainbow baby..) this time around because his reaction was much better. I'm hoping that this pregnancy was my anniversary gift & that it yields the real reward at the end. I really need this. So does he.

I made a tickers page! There is a link on the right hand side. Only one ticker so far, but it was so cute. I am obsessed with tickers. I am sure there will be a million there soon.

& for the record ..I already love you Polkadot.

0 comments: