... Robert is looking at his Facebook & notices his brother has announced his wife is 5 weeks pregnant.
O_0
So that makes her about a week behind me. Only difference is they are much more comfortable spreading that news on FB sooooo early than we are. Of course, she doesn't have a loss under her belt like we do. Part of me, the catty bitch part, feels mad that she gets to hear the congrats & get doted on while we have to be so careful about being excited about Polkadot. I mean we both agreed it would be so much more stressful to have his mom in on it because of her nasty comment while Dexter was in our arms dead so I get that. Just feels like a stealing of thunder. I sit with this. Only letting those I fully trust know.
I still think they announced publicly way too early. & if someone makes a comment about this being the "first grandchild" ... I will blow a gasket. Dexter was the first & he will always be the first. Even if he isn't here.
Sigh, I must be getting moody. I feel dumb letting this bug me at all. My hormones are DEFINITELY going the way of the preggo.
Setting up my insurance next week. Got my proof of pregnancy & a little goody bag with a (pink)onesie & some lotion & a diaper & a baby feet pin & random info. I just can't get excited. I DO know I won't take being treated badly again. I WILL get the care I need & want.
O_0
So that makes her about a week behind me. Only difference is they are much more comfortable spreading that news on FB sooooo early than we are. Of course, she doesn't have a loss under her belt like we do. Part of me, the catty bitch part, feels mad that she gets to hear the congrats & get doted on while we have to be so careful about being excited about Polkadot. I mean we both agreed it would be so much more stressful to have his mom in on it because of her nasty comment while Dexter was in our arms dead so I get that. Just feels like a stealing of thunder. I sit with this. Only letting those I fully trust know.
I still think they announced publicly way too early. & if someone makes a comment about this being the "first grandchild" ... I will blow a gasket. Dexter was the first & he will always be the first. Even if he isn't here.
Sigh, I must be getting moody. I feel dumb letting this bug me at all. My hormones are DEFINITELY going the way of the preggo.
Setting up my insurance next week. Got my proof of pregnancy & a little goody bag with a (pink)onesie & some lotion & a diaper & a baby feet pin & random info. I just can't get excited. I DO know I won't take being treated badly again. I WILL get the care I need & want.
0 comments:
Post a Comment